Monday, September 3, 2007

Weigh in




Well there it is todays weigh in. Now I hate first weigh ins.. i know i've been sick and barely ate for three weeks.. but seriously.... I DO NOT look like i lost 18 pounds... i dont believe it at all. You would know if you lost that much weight!!! I'm sure of my starting weight though.. did it three days in a row before i made the ticker and started my diet... its what motivated me too.... and i'm sure of todays cause i actually did it the last two days and it was around the same.. how in the hell is it possible... I'm confused

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the scale doesn't lie and I'm proud of you! Go Pokey Puppy!

Anonymous said...

Great job! That has to feel Awesome!

Lainey-Paney said...

Holy Crap. That's a lot of weight down!
Good job!!!

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

For the love of God, would you stop questioning it and just celebrate it? I lost a lot of weight too and I couldn't tell it but everyone else could so don't feel discouraged! Good job!