Sunday, February 3, 2008

Oh my.. it happned again!

How on earth did this many days go between my last post! ugh. Well I weighed myself today.. yes I know it hasnt been a week but hey... i couldnt wait. I started on Tuesday. I have lost 4 lbs! I'm exstatic. And I've finall gotten over the hump of the "chew on the chairs" feeling. I actually looked forward to my salad yesterday!! My kids have been such hams today.. we were just laying in my bed and they were taking turns playing hide and go seek. Of course.. that is if you can call it that since they were laying next to me with the blankets over their head! So I said.. I know, I know... Come here!! and they got on either side of me and I pulled the blanket over all our heads. Freida says... What are we doing? I replied... shhhh they will find us if you arent quite. So about a minute later my son goes.. "Momma.. who is gonna find us though? It's just us here" Oye when did he get so smart!!

1 comment:

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

Congrats on the four pounds. I'm very proud of you Pokey!