Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm back in the saddle again.

So.. I've started my diet... again. Last time i did so good loosing 20 lbs like it was nothing. But then my sugar kept dropping and if that has ever happened to you.. frankly it sucks. So I had to eat more often and the diet foods just were not keeping my sugar constant enough. So yes.. I used it as an excuse to stop. Then I realized that for the last few weeks I've been putting scrubs on at work. When I don't work I put on jeans when I have to go out somewhere... and as soon as I get home I take off the jeans and put on pj bottoms. I mean come on.. when you have to take your pants off due to lack of oxygen its time to do something about it right?!?!?!

So once again.. a small breakfast, a good lunch, with a salad and 2 servings of fruit, and a good dinner with 2 servings of vegetables. And for desert I'll have another serving of fruit and a glass of milk. I've also drank ALLOT of water!! guh. dieting sucks. But i will admit that its a good feeling to be full and not sooooo stuffed I cant move!

So heres to me... again..

1 comment: