Friday, August 17, 2007

FUCK YOU MISTER DICK!!

Okay.. so monday i went to the lawyers apointment on my lunch hour... mistake number one. When i get upset i get very red.. very blotchy.. and very swollen. And we are talking a sappy commercial can me get this way. But you know.. it had to be done and that was the only time i could do it.

The lawyer said that those papers was just a notice it was filed.. they were not the settlement or the joint parenting agreement. It was MOSTLY run of the mill. Mostly. But not all. That the cruel and unusual punishment and abuse thing only has to be in there if it is less than six months that you have been seperated.. and our date is March 17th... it will sooo be over six months when this is final. He said that he saw no problem whatsoever where i would not get $100 every two weeks twords child care.. hands down. That the judge would not make him pay all my fees but most likely would make him contribute to them. That he was not sure if he was trying to screw me perse but was obvious that he was using it to his advantage that i had no representation.

Now the kicker... I have 30 days from the day i was served to contest it. If i dont he can get a divorce on whatever terms he says. There is absolutly no reason that i should not be able to see the joint parenting agreement and the divorce setelment before deciding this. However.. Dick says that his lawer.. McDicky says.... that they will not be ready till NEXT thursday. Which means.. i will have less than 10 days to go over these papers, decide if i need to be represented, come up with 1500 dollars for a retainer. Basically they are trying to run me out of time... so yea .. i'm sure everything is just hunky dorey in them right!??!?!

So today Dick calls me and wants to know if he can drop of the child support tomarow instead of tonight. Keep in mind he usually gets the kids on Thursday night and drops it off with them on Fri night. But he said that he had to work and I sayed... then are you getting them on Friday (tonight) He said (this was yesterday) that his work schedule for the weekend was all screwed up.. ie in my mind.. that he had to work. So today i ask what time tomarow it would be.. he says sometime in the morning. So I'm like.. um dont you have to work tomarow? No. Then are you getting the kids tonight? I told you I wasnt. Um yea cause you implied you had to work!! WHY WHAT IN THE HELL IS SO IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO DO TONIGHT THAT YOU WANT ME TO TAKE THEM.. ITS NOT MY WEEKEND!! So is say.. i am talking about a night not the weekend.. and i am doing nothing.. You know call me crazy.. thought you would want to see them. So then he says.. well i'm not its not my weekend. I'll get them on monday. I said.. No you wont! That isnt your day to see them and i have plans. (I'm sick of him thinking he can change the visitation schedule whenever he sees fit!!! ) So hes like well whatever.. i'm not getting them tonight. I said.. oh thats okay I understand daddy is too busy getting drunk and looking to get laid to see you guys. And click I hung up on him.

Seriously.. he saw them for a couple hours on Monday afternoon.. and I mean two.. and now he wont see them again till the NEXT WEEKS thursday... because its not worth seeing them to not be able to go out!!! Oh yea.. thats if he does.. he already told me that he might not be able to due to his work. Yea my ass due to his work.

1 comment:

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

He just keeps finding ways to make things worse, doesn't he? No matter what, just stay strong and keep putting your kids first. Atleast one of you knows what's most important in all of this!