Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sugarland

I LOVE the band sugarland. Their songs, the music, the dancing.. not to mention she is B-E-A-uuuutifull (in the words of Bruce Almighty)


Their song "I ain't settling" just came on CMT...


I ain't settling for just getting by
I've had enough so so for the rest of my life
Tired of shooting too low, so raise the bar high
Just not giving up this time
I ain't settling for anything less than everything, yeah



This song always makes me remember... its okay....

Its okay to not take it
Its okay to start again
Its okay to want more
Its okay to not accept being cheated on
Its okay to be wanted
Its okay to want to be first
Its okay to have what i want
Its okay to want to be respected


I have come to terms with the fact that these things are okay. And someday, somewhere, with someone.. i believe that i will have these things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great song!

Slackermommy said...

I don't just want those things I demand them. I'm bitchy like that.

Pokey Puppy said...

lol slacker mommy... Well i didnt before.. but you bet I am from now on!