Thursday, November 22, 2007

happy Thanksgiving!!!

happy thanksgiving all!! i hope everyone has a great day full of family, food, fun, and relaxation!
i have so much to be thankful for this year. Its been a hard one. And at points I wouls have said I didn't have much to be thankful for. But.. today is a good day

1)My Kids- I don't think i could have done this without the two wonderful little people. They give me hope.

2)My family-for anyone who read the comments to my last post.. yes that was my mom.. and no the apple did not fall from the tree!!

3)My friends- My rock when i needed it, laughter when i was down, and new babies to make me smile and remember that life is good sometimes

4)My Job- I work somewhere that I absolutely LOVE. and i think thats very rare. not to mention that I work for the most incredible people!

5)My Depression Meds-For keeping me up on those not so great days.

6)My Cat-For keeping me company during the lonely times

7)Breath right strips-For letting me breath from my nose again.


So there is a small list of what I'm thankful for. Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

Hope your Thanksgiving was great too Pokey! I loved your list of things you are thankful for! There was a time when I too was thankful for the depression meds! Mine was post partum depression and Lord knows, the meds made me thankful that I was able to be mother again!